We are a nondenominational group of Christians dedicated to the Christian Life of worship and fellowship in the House Church tradition in accordance with New Testament principals.
We believe that:
- The Bible is the inspired word of God
- There is one God eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Romans 8:1-17).
- God loved the world so much that he gave his only son, Jesus, to die on the cross for the sins of the world.
- Through faith in the shed blood of Jesus we are reconciled to God.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ, a free gift bestowed by God on those who repent and believe.
- As Christians, we should live as brothers
- The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, and also empowers believers for service and holy living.
- The church is separate from the State
- We are committed to peace.
- Faith calls for a lifestyle of discipleship and holy living.
Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:2)
For more information please feel free to email us at FFCSociety@gmail.com